Mr. Elvis Freshley

Mr. Elvis Freshley

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Where's Soulja Boy? Diddy speaks on Kim and Nicki Beef, Ja Rule sentenced to two years in Prison, Yo Gotti facing some serious charges and More!!!

Wutz good folks! Christmas time is near and honestly, I can't wait to be around my family for the holidays. Lord knows it's been a long year, but I have so much to be thankful for. Sorry I've been slacking a little bit. But sometimes, it's hard when you are your own number one supporter and doing a blog, mixtape, scratchin' off dead skin from a recent relationship AND....taking care of three kids. Ahhhh! Yep..that'll make ya want a vacation.


There has been a lot of celeb news going on within the past couple of months. I'm talking from leaked videos, twitter beefs, hook-ups, break ups and everything else you can imagine. It's hard to pick a starting place but the first round draft pick shall be (drum roll).........SOULJA BOY!

HAVE YOU SEEN SOULJA BOY?!?






Since releasing his latest album and selling a disappointing 14,000 copies in its first week, Soulja Boy has disappeared from twitter and other websites. The latest post I've seen was him and his chubby ass hype man/bodyguard/servant doing the stupid ass "cat daddy" dance in some sort of hotel room or something. No words, no thoughts, just dancing. Now I'm definitely not saying that this is gonna be the end of Soulja Boy. But I will say this, everybody and everything gets old at some point. I remember doing a special blog about this young guy explaining how he has transitioned from the clean cut teen everybody knew, to the Gucci Mane-like imitator who thinks he can freestyle and actually put that shit on wax. It works! But only for a while. Since him and 50 are close. Maybe 50 should tell him to take a break from albums and primarily produce until his team can come up with a better strategy. Since he's cool with Cash Money/Young Money, maybe Baby or Wayne need to tell him that he should just come out with singles, not albums. And I can honestly not blame this one on Kat Stacks. She has been well connected with other rappers in the industry and didn't hurt their marketing schemes or sales one bit. Good luck....SOLDIER! (In Soulja Boy's voice)

JA RULE GETS TWO!




It's plain and simple, if you're a rapper, DO NOT BRING GUNS TO NEW YORK OR GET EDUCATED ON THE LAWS! Even though he hasn't entertained us with his raspy rugged singing/rap voice in years since 50 closed his casket (I still like ya Ja!), he pleaded guilty to a 2007 gun charge after leaving a concert and received a two-year sentence. The ironic thing to this is, this was the same concert and the same day that Lil' Wayne got caught and took his charge, which eventually led him to spend eight months on Rikers. Are the hip hop police making a comeback? Well, the story doesn't end there. Fresh off of pleading for a two-year bid, the mc was rumored to have a twitter beef with 50 Cent after 50 tweeted some humorous comments about Ja's situation. However, we don't know how many tweets were in fact from Ja because his account got HACKED! Obviously, we knew it was hacked when he started sending messages apologizing to 50 Cent. 

GEORGE CLINTON TO SUING THE BLACK EYED PEAS

george-clinton.jpg

Now if you are familiar with the network TVOne's series of "Unsung," then you will understand where the creator of funk is coming from. George Clinton has been taken advantage of with his music and other artists sampling it for several years and not paying him. Well, the legend has wised up over the years and has some attorneys that are gunning for the Black Eyed Peas. The multi-million dollar lawsuit comes stems from the pop group's 2003 song "Shut Up." The suit claims that the group stole samples of Clinton's 1979 hit "Knee Deep." And that's not all, the funkmaster is claiming that someone forged his signature on a document that said it would allow the group to use it. George Clinton should be a billionaire right now if all these rappers would have paid their dues to him. Good luck George!

YO GOTTI VS. OG BOO DIRTY (THE MEMPHIS CHRONICLES)


To Gotti

Word is tha homie Yo Gotti is facing some serious charges after Memphis police have connected him with an altercation at a local club that left at least six people injured of gunshot wounds. He turned himself in Dec. 13. I heard this happened at a club called Level II, where Gotti and another Memphis rapper, OG Boo Dirty were exchanging words, which ended up being a brawl between both camps. This eventually led to someone pulling a gun and shooting. I don't know who this OG Boo Dirty guy is, but he must have a pretty fearful reputation around Memphis. According to the Memphis Commercial Appeal, homie is already facing two separate murder charges from September and aggravated arson. This will be interesting. I'll keep ya posted!

Here is a pic of what OG Boo Dirty looks like:


BEANIE SAYS THAT DAME STOLE $100 MILLI FROM HIM





Back when the Roc was poppin' like Death Row back in the days, Beans was my favorite comin' outta Rocafella. To see where he is now really hurts because a rapper with all his talent has been left by the waste side or either to be recycled. He has been takin' advantage of in every way. From being locked up, coming out with no record company to really come home to, his entrepreneurship stripped from him, and 50 Cent using him as a puppet to spark up his own market scheme. I hate to see Beanie like this. But you be the judge: click the link below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQ2EsvZmrEc

DIDDY CHIMES IN ON NICKI MINAJ VS. LIL KIM (AKA Young Iron Mike Tyson vs. Old Flabby Larry Holmes)


Diddy sat down at Hot 97 with Funkmaster Flex and weighed in on the Lil Kim and Nicki Minaj fiasco. I will say that Puff made some good points. But what I can't understand is, Lil' Kim has made negative comments about you, but yet you still wanna praise her as the Queen and saying that you still love her no matter what? That must be real love Puff. But what can you say, he's Puff Daddy bitches! Click the link below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nKLmyzkJfw

WALE TO SIGN TO MAYBACH MUSIC?

535806262_l.jpg

Now I first got word of this through Wale's twitter account. I noticed numerous tweets about big plans he had coming up and then possibly signing to Rick Ross's Maybach Music Group. He has been in the studio with Ross as well, so I don't know what could come out of this. It's weird to me write now, just doesn't seem like a good fit. Kinda seems like when Bow Wow first signed to Cash Money Records. That had to wear on me a bit, but it has. So if this is true, I'm sure it will too. Good luck Wale!

F.L.Y. RECIPES (CLUB PANINI)

world's most expensive sandwich

There's all kinds of different ways to make a club and different versions of a club sandwich. Since losing a lot of excess weight I had gained after my college days, I still like to pig out, but only in a healthier way. I love using flatbread because you get to taste the bulk of your meat and ingredients instead of a bunch of bread. I have pictured here a nice double-layer club sandwich fill with mayo, turkey, ham, bacon, lettuce and tomato. Fellaz, I would suggest eating this on a nice Sunday with lots of football games going on. Or even a Saturday for college games. Just make sure you're somewhere in a place where you can sit down and let this baby digest!

F.L.Y. POETRY (TIRED OF STRESSIN')

Reacts About Anxiety
I'm tired of dying and coming back to the same life over and over again. 
I mean, can't this one time I have things go my way and celebrate with a win?
Or is that too much to ask based on all the stipulation,
Issues with relationships, my faith, religion and bitter ass unsuccessful people hatin'.
Whoever thought that I would put myself in this position, now I've invited all kinds of bad habits such as insomnia and drugs to come into my addiction.
I once had a woman who never really bothered to listen, that I had faults in my past, but I'm a good man now, so why the fuck is she still trippin'?
If I had good luck, I'd still be fallin', but I have bad luck so I guess I'm just slippin'. Who knows where I'll end up pimpin, maybe somewhere way on the other side where it's peaceful and no mention, of my faults, my rights, my wrongs, DAMN I'm gettin' tired of singin' the same ol' song!
The word "unhappy" has been in my vocabulary for way too long.
I'm tired, so when you close the casket this time, put the nail in the coffin. Cause rising from the dead and coming back to this bullshit happens way too often.
So many second chances we take for-granted, and when you become lost on that lonely road, life is really hard to manage.
So if I'm falling down, don't extend ya hand, I've already taken it before and done the best with it that I can.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE the poem! definitely how i'm feelin lately

    ♥SarahBrooke

    ReplyDelete