Mr. Elvis Freshley

Mr. Elvis Freshley

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Gucci headed to Rehab, Dipset in the Studio with Dr. Dre, Bun B to teach at Rice University

What's good folks! Did ya miss me?! LOL...My apologies for taking some time off. Actually, it was good time taken off. I recently came into a nice opportunity to launch my own website called Corporate Swag Society. Yes! That's right! Corporate Swag Society is on deck! Basically, I'm turning this blogsite into a website. I sincerely thank all of my supporters and non-supporters because without you all, this wouldn't have been possible. As for all of my supporters, I hope you can help me in the marketing department by spreading the word. I will keep you up to date with the details! Stay tuned! Now lets get to some of this crazy ass news that's been going on......

WoW! It seemed like I had been gone forever the way the news and rumors have flooded in. For about the 80th time, Beyonce is supposed to be pregnant....AGAIN! My wife Alicia Keys had a baby boy that I hate to say was not mine. T.I.'s short stint out the slammer has him crawling right back in for about 11 months, and did anybody hear about Gucci headed to rehab?


Is it Really Gucci's Time?

http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/_/34141365/Gucci+Mane+Gucci+Mug+01.jpg

Remember back in the early 90s when some of us were young and most of the rappers we listened to didn't go to jail? Hell, even N.W.A. and 2 Live Crew had fairly clean records! Nowadays, it seems like if you are a rapper, you are not cool and are not certified unless you get some time behind bars. Allegedly, Gucci's attorney and a few other unknown people have recommended that he check himself into rehab because of a drug addiction.....to COCAINE....is what I heard. Maybe this is where he gets his motivation behind some of those bars he spits on the mic. Who knows? All I do know is that when Gucci got out, he was supposed to make good on two things. 1) Squash the beef with Jeezy and CTE.....there hasn't been much said between these two camps as of lately, but clearly, it's not looking like a Dipset reunion. 2) He was interviewed by the news after being released and saying that he has learned his lesson and jail has made him a better person. But has it really? As I mentioned before, I'm not for sure how much of this is true. But I'm sick of rappers getting 1,001 chances.


T.I.! See you in 11 months!

 http://sadesalami.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/ti-mugshot.jpg

Tip is the most disappointing out of all of this. He really had the public looking up to him and made himself even a more prominent figure before going to prison the first time. But of course, in the eyes of T.I. fans, this man can do no wrong. Well sorry, I'm definitely a T.I. fan, and he definitely has done wrong....AGAIN! The strangest thing about this is I honestly think the guy who was SUPPOSEDLY about to commit suicide until Tip came to the rescue and talked him out of it, was a hoax. So you're telling me that the day before you get sentenced, you're gonna save a man's life, which could honestly have led to a lesser sentence or no jail time. However, looks like Tip, his wife and attorneys didn't get what they asked for (which was drug rehab). Let me go into the psychic mode for a minute.....uhhhhhh...my crystal ball tells me that Tip doesn't have a drug problem, he has a recreational drug use problem. It was unfortunate that he and his wife were so stupid to ride in a Maybach with drugs in their system. Once you become a celebrity, you are not considered to be an average human being like myself, which I understand can be hard. However, along with money, comes more problems. We learned that one from the big homie Biggie. So farewell Tip! Before you and Tiny make more mistakes, I asked that you think about your family's well being first. Not that you weren't but, it's pretty evident that you didn't think you were going to be punished for your actions.

Dipset in the Studio with Dr. Dre

http://cdn.nahright.com/news/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/Dipset-Dr.-Dre.jpg

With Cam, Juelz and Jimmie in the studio with Dre, only leads me to ask one question: How does 50 feel about this? It's funny how all these rappers can have beef with each other, but when it comes to working with Dr. Dre, who gets along with pretty much everybody, nothing is said. 50 has definitely lost in the music game (thank God for Lloyd Banks)...but 50 is one hell of a promoter. Because of collaborations like this, even if it's 5-10 years from now, don't count out a G-Unit reunion (Game, 50, Banks, Yayo, Buck)...too good to be true right...imagine how much money these guys can make? And they could definitely help Buck out!

B Is NOT Preggers!

Click the image to open in full size.

This isn't even worth my time writing, but in case you are still wondering, Hov's wifey is not pregnant. I don't know where people get some of their information. As I said before, this kind of rumor usually floats around annually. On the upside, we do know that B definitely wants a family.....SOMEDAY, but not today!

R.I.P. Stack Bundles

http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/_/3310054/Stack+Bundles+stack.jpg

If you don't know who this guy is....google him. He was an up and coming artist who was closely tied to Jim Jones, Joe Buddens and a few others. His life was cut short by a stupid murder. May you rest in peace my brother.

Happy Birthday Mya! 31 and still looking fine as hell!

EDC_8950

Why did Ya'll Make Monica Leave Twitter!?!?

 http://blog.singersroom.com/celebs/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/sep18_monica.jpg

I hate to say it, but from her "Man" track record, I seen this one coming a mile away. What's so disappointing about it is that Monica is beautiful, intelligent and very talented....But we all know that every good girl likes a thug or a lil' ruggedness in her man. C-Murder...ties to Young Buck....Rocco...now Shannon Brown. About a year or two ago, we saw her premiere her reality show on BET and building a house with then future hubby Rocco...fast forward to now...she has accepted Shannon Brown's proposal. I'm not mad at her cause I'm a Laker fan...I just hope this one sticks.


Swizzy and Alicia head out for some Shopping



Fresh out the womb, my wife was caught shopping with Swizzy and their love child they had together. Damn baby! I hope he's treating you right. You know you can always come back home.

Cee-Lo is Back!



His very first solo album captured my attention. And I have been waiting on him to drop another one ever since. It's been about eight years or so, but with a new revived Elektra Records, and his song "F*ck You" getting plenty of spins, I believe "Lady Killer" will have some success. Notice I didn't mention anything about Gnarls Barkley cause that's not my kind of thing.


Bun B headed to Rice University

http://www.itsmsquared.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/Bun-B.jpg

The Trill O.G. is going to teach a hip hop and religion course at Rice University in Houston, Tx. Now if you're thinking what I'm thinking, you would know this class was booked from the very start...AND! You know tons of wannabe rappers are coming to class with a fresh demo in their hands. Interesting to see how this will play out.

Is it Just Me???? You be the Judge!



I honestly don't know what 50 and Soulja Boy were thinking when XXL picked this as the cover.  Nuff said!


F.L.Y. Poetry

Inner City Louisville


http://www6.worldisround.com/photos/24/601/59.jpg

A liquor store at every street corner constantly calls my name
A 15-year-old pregnant girl just caught the Tarc bus home
The winters are so cold, just like a lot of these young killers, who won't think twice about taking another man's life, but neither do the cops
Couples faithfully go to bible study on Wednesday and church on Sunday, and still won't do right
I look at the skinny old homeless man with nappy dreadlocks and ask myself how did he get like this
The west end looks like a completely different society than on the east end
Will it ever come together?

No recipes today folks! If you have any, please submit a picture of your dish and recipe at elvisfreshley.pinkston@gmail.com.

2 comments:

  1. Keep doing your thang man KeVv G messes with you cuz. I know you went to the website and checked me out look out for the mixtape and the album next yr www.myspace.com/bluethunder19141914

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appreciate it bruh! Thanks! And I'll be on the lookout!

    ReplyDelete