Mr. Elvis Freshley

Mr. Elvis Freshley

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Gucci gets Ice Cream Cone and other sh*t tatted on his face, Project Pat performs at couples wedding, Slaughterhouse and Yelawolf signed to Shady Records

Wut up! Wut up! I usually don't post anything this earlier, but I must admit, the news that I've been seeing this early really has made me wake up! The only thing I wish now is that it would wake some of these crazy people in our society up. First the dead birds and fish, now THIS!


Is he still high?!?!? BURR!?!?!?

Gucci Face Tat
Gucci Getting Tat 

So this is what you do after checking into a mental facility? I know the ice cream cone stands out, but I never have noticed the Bricksquad on the forehead and several other tattoos on his face. What's crazy is, this will not hurt his career. As much as I'm ashamed to say this, it will encourage our youth to feed off of this crap and think this is acceptable in our society. And by the way, homie looks pretty sedated in the last photo above. All I can say is, good luck kids...SMH

Uh, thanks, but no thanks! I'm a fan, but not at my wedding bruh!

http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/_/38446663/Project+Pat++North+Memphis.jpg
Don't get me wrong! I'm a fan, but I couldn't have taken it this far. Some couple thought it would be cool to have rapper Project Pat perform several of his hits at their wedding. I wonder if they're parents were there? Grandparents? Kids? Nevertheless, it seemed like everyone was enjoying themselves. Whatever floats your boat! Click on the link below to check it out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFKbkDzZYhI

Congrats to Slaughterhouse and Yelawolf!



It's official! After about a year of label situations, rumors and amongst other things, Eminem's Shady Records have finally made it happen! That's right! Slaughterhouse AND Yelawolf are Shady Records' new artists. They will also grace the cover the the next issue of XXL Magazine. With Young Money and G.O.O.D. Music having success and impressive lineups, I think Shady Records will fit in very nice. What some people might not understand is, Slaughterhouse and Yelawolf have literally killed the underground scene for quite sometime and have a pretty big fan base. But with national attention they're about to get, sky's the limit. I wonder what's up with D12 though?


I guess kids really don't mind having kids?!?!?!

http://i50.tinypic.com/6rujc9.jpg

So 90 GIRLS at Frayser High School in Memphis are either pregnant or already had their babies. First off, there's nothing wrong with sex, but I KNOW these girls and boys know what condoms are, but I guess they don't act like it. They just blew those lil' white girls with the pregnancy pact out of the water with this one!

Lil' B Does Chris Brown impression to a T!

http://cache3.asset-cache.net/xc/81457752.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF8789215ABF3343C02EA5485BF6D90E45C2561B950BD16ADB96DD7C41CCFD488FF9EB92E30A760B0D811297
Lil' B, son of Al B. Sure, did one of the best impressions of Chris Brown's "Bullsh*t" song. And the crazy thing about it is, he sounds dead like him! Maybe he has gotten better with his vocals cause he needed a lot of work after I heard his voice a few years back. MTV had a show where legendary Rockstars and R&B artists had either their sons or daughters performing for a record contract. Lets just put it like this, Lil B didn't make it that far. But give props where it's do! Check out the link below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFoWbS67hmc

Ted headed back to rehab? Thanks partly to the media!



Remember this guy? Homeless man who became an overnight sensation after several people caught the youtube video of his "Golden Voice?" Well according to Dr. Phil, Ted Williams is headed to rehab. Honestly, I know this man needs help. But I blame the media for this. After every media outlet saw the youtube video, they went crazy! Within a couple of days, the Cleveland Cavaliers were said to have offered him a job, then came several talk shows, and then came the dirt! What I mean by dirt is, the media exploited his past showing several mugshots of him and his troubled past. Hell! They even interviewed his ex-wife and mother! Well shortly after Ted's 15-minutes of fame, he got arrested again after he allegedly assaulted his daughter. His daughter claimed that he purchased bottles of Grey Goose every night, including wine and beer as well. He was said to be arrested shortly after that. I hate to say it people, but in case you didn't know, the man was HOMELESS! How can you really expect for him to act. Instead of helping him to a rehab, talk shows and other media outlets were just anxious to get a story about him. But now that you exploit his past, you want to get him help. We are so backwards in this world!

Yeezy! Now that's a helluva Watch!



Ummm, lets see: Cost?...$180,000. Brand of Watch?...Tiret.....Karots?....18K. I keep on hearing comments about how this money could have been used giving back to the community. But let  me ask you this: Do you not think this man hasn't gave back to the community before. I refuse to hate, but to congratulate in 2011.

That's all I have for now folks! And PLEASE! Help our Youth! Until then, Stay F.L.Y. FRESH and BLESSED! I'm OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment