Mr. Elvis Freshley

Mr. Elvis Freshley

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Lil Kim continues to Lose, did Soulja Boy really fall off? Gwyneth Paltrow to do a remix of "F*ck You" with Cee-Lo

Happy Hump Day! I'm still WINNING over this way, and I'm gonna keep it like that for 2011 and beyond baby! Thanks to all of my followers at twitter who have supported me (follow me @MrElvisFreshley) and all of my facebook users as well (Mr. Pinkston). Here's the latest buzz that I have today for all of you WINNERS out there..........and even LOSERS can read to, if they like.

LiL' Kim....SMH

http://johnjohnsaidit.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/lil-kim.png
I keep shaking my head over this female vs. female beef because Kim and a lot of these other female rappers still don't get that TOGETHER, they can make money! Remember the song "Ladies Night" with all the popular female rap and R&B artists? Hell, they even through Angie Martinez' ass in there for kicks. But the women went crazy when that came out. Imagine if Lil' Kim and Nicki Minaj made a "Best of Both Worlds" album together. You think it wouldn't generate any buzz or go platinum? Anyway, I looked at some footage of Kim's "Black Friday" video shoot and really didn't get it. I mean, if you're gonna make a diss song, it should a diss video to go along with it. From the clips I seen, it looked like she had a bunch of little nieces and nephews out in New York who eagerly wanted to be in a video together. If Kim wants to WIN, stop talking about taking people's social security numbers when cameras a few years back caught your car being repossessed! And another thing, leave Mary J. Blidge out of it! And Now you're mad at Keisha Cole for doing a song with Nicki!? Why? She's hot right now, just like you use to be. C'Mon Kim! Be a WINNER! Click below to see what I'm talking about.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnCEoVf2evQ

Nicki Minaj goes Platinum!

http://entertainmentrundown.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/Nikki-Minaj.JPG
Back on the WINNING track, congrats to Nicki Minaj is who officially certified platinum after six weeks since her album dropped.

VH1 to premiere "Love & Hip Hop" March 21

http://cdn.okmagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/flavorflav.jpg
I put Flav's pick up here because I blame him. I blame him for all these damn love-reality shows that we have seen over the years on VH1. I also congratulate him as well because he's turned VH1's program around and has boosted their viewers up over the past several years. Here ye'! Here ye'! VH1 will now follow the lives of former G-Unit First Lady Olivia and jump off Somaya Reece's singing careers as they try to make it in the music business. They will also follow the girlfriends of Fabolous (Emily Bastamante) and Jim Jones (Chrissy Lampkin) to see how it is dating a rapper and if they are ready to settle down. I hate to say it but...I'll probably be watching this sh*t!

On the Remix!!!!

http://front-free.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/CEELO.jpg


gwyneth paltrow

That's right...Tha homie Cee-Lo is rumored to be teaming up with Gwyneth Paltrow for a remix of his hit single "F*ck You." Word is...he was very impressed after she performed it on the hit TV show Glee. This will be very interesting, and I can't wait to hear it!


Trouble in the Young Money camp with Shannell? I hope not!

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2803/4266723159_e7ba5f8b2e.jpg

I'm hearing that there might be some female issues between Nicki Minaj and the very oh-so-sexy Shannell. I would consider Shannell is a rock artist rather than an r&b artist, but she can sing and is a very talented songwriter. She even helped Weezy garner out some hits on his rock album "Rebirth." However, I must admit, while I was trying to keep up with all the Young Money members on BET's 106&Park on New Year's Eve, it seemed like the entire camp was there except Shannell. What's up with that? Only thing I can think of is that maybe she had more important engagements to attend. Who knows? But I'm also hearing that Wayne wanted Shannell to do some vocals on Nicki's Pink Friday album, and you know Nicki wasn't having that. Hope all is well with Shannell. But I'm interested to see when we will be hearing from her again.


A 20-year-old Millionaire/Entrepreneur! Oh No! Soulja Boy didn't fall off one bit!

http://soulja-boy.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/soulja-boy-superman-suit.jpg

First off, I wouldn't be winning if I didn't admit when I was wrong. My apologies to Soulja Boy for coming off in a bit of a slanderish way when I seen that his album only sold 13 or 14,000 in its first week. However, I will give credit to my homie Joe Budden and "JumpoffTV.com" who opened up my eyes after hearing their discussion about it. The truth is, Soulja Boy can afford to sell 13 or 14,000 albums because his revenue is ridiculous with other things that he's involved in. It all starts with the music first, but if you expand your brand the way this kid did in just two or three years, I believe you will have longevity in this game. Check out the link below to see if you agree.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xwg6NBsW7UU


That's all I have for today folks! Stay F.L.Y., Fresh, and WINNING!

No comments:

Post a Comment