Mr. Elvis Freshley

Mr. Elvis Freshley

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Jennifer Williams in the nude, Wacka Flocka released, Shaq and Hoopz still at it

One more day till' the weekend, right? I know, that's what I keep tellin' myself. But at least most of my shows come back on tonight (Grey's Anatomy, First 48, Jersey Shore premiere, etc.) And besides all that, I'M WINNING! I'll tell ya some people who aren't winning, BIRDS and FISH! The world's coming to an end! But before it does, let me give you a dose of some news in a F.L.Y. way!


Who didn't see this one coming?

http://www4.pictures.stylebistro.com/gi/Jennifer+Williams+Long+Hairstyles+Long+Straight+5I57y_CVsAOl.jpg
Lets see, I think the first one was Chad Ocho Cinco's fiance last year. Now, we have Jennifer Williams from VH1's Basketball wives showing her goodies from top to bottom. When are celebrities gonna learn that they can't live like normal humans? Especially with a camera phone! Although I must admit, I did like what I saw! Check out the link below:

http://www.worldstaruncut.com/uncut/30457

Remember this guy?

http://www.woai.com/media/lib/12/2/b/3/2b3e2a9c-99e8-4428-87d6-703ec0b4950c/Story.jpg
Now look at him


Ted Williams on the Today show

It's stories like this that make my blogging day special. Ted Williams, a former homeless guy about three or four days ago, has recently got a second chance at life. After being discovered on the interstate with a good broadcasting voice, he took the web by storm! Now he has housing, a job, and getting several phone calls from other sports organizations who are interested in him. Success is not a place, it's a process! Congrats Ted! Stay on the positive side of the tracks and keep WINNING!

They got caught!

http://realmuzik.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/tip-tiny500.jpg
I would say that Tip keeps losin'...but this was kinda funny...AND he kinda WON on this one! Tiny was making a regular visit to see her hubby, but she did a little more than try to see him. How can I put this, she was putting his stick shift into drive! Security caught these two and Tiny was asked to leave. I heard she called in the Ricky Smiley morning show when they were clownin' about it. But they said she was a good sport. Looks like you might just have to stick with pictures until you get outta there Tip!

At least one of them is out!

http://gossipjones.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/wacka-flocka-flame-shot.jpg

Wacka Flocka was released from Henry County Jail in Georgia Wednesday after posting a reported $40,000 bail. Wacka's mom/manager Ms. Antney, said the charges are a bunch of "Bullsh*t." Like I said before, OJ Da Juiceman and Frenchie better step their game up! If there is a time to shine, the time is now. With the CEO locked up and the main attraction still facing some charges, it would be a good time for them to step into the spotlight. 

Still at it!



After the rumors started coming in, I thought these two were done. Obviously, they showed people last night that they weren't. Former VH1 reality star Hoopz accompanied her man Shaq to the late night show and were seen boo'd up together. This chick comes almost directly to Shaq's waist. I'm just sayin'! Use your creative minds for that one!

Thugga? WTH?

Click the image to open in full size.

If you follow Slim Thugg's twitter, you will understand this pic a little more. Dude is hilarious! Word is, he advertised himself of Craig's list lookin' for a one nighter. Bet $5 he got it!

That's all for now! Stay F.L.Y., Fresh, and Keep  WINNING!

No comments:

Post a Comment