Mr. Elvis Freshley

Mr. Elvis Freshley

Monday, June 13, 2011

I Can't Teach You

I can't teach you: By Antwon Pinkston


http://singleindependentsistah.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/couple_arguing.jpg

I can't teach you about what we have, or spreading our love to the limit with no cost...

I can't teach you how not to be mad, for everytime I criticize you about the love that we lost.

I can't teach you about love, or how you should take it...or better yet make it.......

I can't teach you any of the feelings I'm thinking of, for promises that were made were ultimately breakin'.

I can't teach you new things and how you use to be....

I can't teach you on how I'm  a new man and that the bad memories of the past are no longer apart of me.

I can't teach you to be my wife when you say I'm not reasonable.......

I can't teach you how to be in my life when you're changes are just temporary...more like seasonal.

I can't teach you things that you already know.............

And I definitely can't teach you things when the love doesn't show.






http://madamenoire.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/skd181642sdc.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment