Mr. Elvis Freshley

Mr. Elvis Freshley

Monday, June 13, 2011

Wayne and Birdman celebrate with the Mavs in Miami, Rihanna and Drake get caught out together again, T.I. releasing some new music, Tracy Morgan apologizes to the gays and more

Happy Monday Folks! I use to think Mondays were the beginning of the end because it's back to work. But I learned that you have to take advantage of everyday and opportunity that is given to you. Kinda just like the Mavs did the Heat Sunday night. Talk about a major let down! Neither one of those teams are my favorites, but I at least wanted to see a game 7. Oh well! Here's the latest news I have from this past weekend:

Lil' Wayne and Baby kickin' at Club Liv with the Mavs after winning the NBA Championship in Miami!??!?!

babywayneMAV.jpg

Talk about a major slap in the face of the Heat!



I remember Wayne had made a comment in an interview with a magazine that he has court-side seats for every game in Miami, but Dwayne Wade and Lebron James still choose not to acknowledge him, or at least wave "hi." Well I think Weezy and Birdman (whom I don't think bet $2 million on the Heat) sought after a lil' revenge last night when they were partying it up with the Mavs. Damn the Big 3!!!!!

Speaking of Lebron.................................... .......................

http://livealbom.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/107273648-LeBron-James-featured.jpg

Of course Lebron had some hate tweets that came his way right after the game...including his 2 million plus followers. But I would have to say, this was a pretty good response to one of Lebron's tweets. This guy might become famous after this! Check out the tweets below:

Lebron.jpg

god.jpg

Speaking of Tweets...................................

MICKYD.jpg

Okay..not for sure if you can really read what it says on the window of an apparent McDonald's restaurant..but I totally believe this was a hoax. On the other hand...the person/people that did it are ignorant as hell. Here's what Mickey D's tweeted in response to this:



Drake and Rihanna attempt to sneak a date in......or two:


rihanna dinner date with drake 01



rihanna dinner date with drake 04

It seems that the paps caught up with this mysterious "friends with benefits" couple going out to eat somewhere. But as usual...they left separately. It pretty much has been going back and forth for about a year now...even in some of Drakes verses. Although I must say...it is kind of weird knowing that Chris Breezy has some pretty close ties to the Young Money/Cash Money family. I think Birdman likes to keep it all in the family anyways. Pics were taken from justjared.com. 

T.I. releasing some new music

http://www.akooclothingline.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/ti-akoo-clothing.jpg
On his TrapMuzic.com website...T.I. informed his fans that he will release some new music within the next couple of weeks. He's just about on the brink of finishing an eight month jail sentence for possession of ecstasy. Man I sure hope this guy has a game on how to stay out of jail and enjoy his family, business and money.

Shawty Lo signs to G-Unit?!?!?!?.........................(C'Mon Son!)

http://straightfromthea.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/lo.jpg

Between this guy and Flo Rida...I don't know who has the worst hairline. But anyways, Shawty Lo decided to takes his talents to G-Unit Records....For what? I don't know. I would almost rather see this guy signing with Grand Hustle. He is releasing a new mixtape called "B.H.F." (Bankhead Forever) Hosted by DJ Greg Street. As in the famous words of my homie Mr. Ed Lover................................"C'Mon Son!" 

Angie Martinez, Joell Ortiz and Lloyd Banks celebrate the Puerto Rican Day Parade with others

http://media3.ct.yelpcdn.com/bphoto/A9TPPlGQ7_yax6NkmRIDeg/l

Check out the video link Below:

http://youtu.be/nnDu5I_Y55U

Leave Tracy Alone!!!!!!!

http://dudelol.com/DO-NOT-HOTLINK-IMAGES/Me-too-Tracy-Morgan-me-too.jpg

Sooooo....the gays are acting just like PETA if you ask me. Exactly how many gay jokes have been told before Tracy Morgan made a couple of ones in Tennessee? Yep....I don't know either. But of course they demanded an apology from Tracy..in which he made...but it's politics. Click the link below:

http://youtu.be/PUW90myepBI

Fail of the Day: Courtesy of epicfail.com.



Hmmm? Let me guess... a new facebook profile pic? A twit pic? Neverthelesss...taking a pic of yourself in ass shorts with a baby in the picture is not a good look. I'm all in for sexy private pics over the internet or on the phone....but I have to admit...I a chick sent me this pic....I couldn't even have the heart to crop out the baby. She probably would never hear from me again either............................................................................................well...................................................second thought.........................................................SIKE! Have a good week folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment