Mr. Elvis Freshley

Mr. Elvis Freshley

Monday, June 20, 2011

Nivea gets drunk at Toya's wedding and gets DUI, Master P only ordered to pay $271 a month in child support, Tyler the Creator still beefing with Chris Brown

Happy Monday Folks! At least for the ones that are actually happy! Fresh off of Father's Day weekend and right back into the work week isn't exactly what I wanted to do, but I gotta get paid somehow. Enough of the boring shit....let me bore you with some of the latest celeb news that I have.


MASTER P.........I WANT YOUR LAWYER!!!!!!!!!!!!





http://weenblog.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/master-p.jpg

Its news like this that puts a smile on my face because of bitter ass ex-wives and baby mamas are frowning at this. P's ex-wife Sonya Miller, was only awarded $271 a month in child support payments from the No Limit Mogul..which is the bare minimum. Now I won't piss in my pants for this because I believe the judge is letting that number slide until they find out how much Master P's networth is. It's rumored that P is worth anywhere between $200-$300 milli. But in the meantime, I say P is WINNING with this one. Can you imagine her facial expression when she was walking out of court? Damn! LOL

 TYLER THE CREATOR IS CREATING BEEF WITH CHRIS BROWN FOR NO REASON

http://lostboyslife.com/wp-content/uploads/artist-of-the-week-tyler-the-creator.jpg
 This guy here, I tell ya! SMH....First he breaks his foot on stage...now this! Tyler the Creator was performing at a show in LA when all of a sudden...one of his stupid fans start chanting, "Fuck Chris Brown!" Then Tyler simply replied, "He beats women, he's a bitch!" In case you don't know, Tyler and C-Breezy had gotten into a twitter battle a couple of weeks ago. I say this was a pretty dumb move on his part. Why add fuel to the fire when you're just beefing on twitter? That's not gangsta! LOL...peep the video below of this tom foolery.

http://youtu.be/ZYvve0o68dk

NIVEA GETS DRUNK AT TOYA'S WEDDING AND GETS DUI

http://thesugarmafiaswag.files.wordpress.com/2010/07/nivea.jpg
LMAO at this chick! She has not been the same since that laundry mat song she came out with ages ago. Apparently, Nivea got a lil' tipsy at Toya Carter and MempHitz' wedding reception and got hit with a DUI by police while driving her BMW. It was reported that she had a lil' child in the backseat to. Of course we don't know whether it was Lil' Wayne's kid or The Dream's kids. Oh yeah, all of Wayne's baby-mamas were at Toya's wedding too. I'd probably say that there's a good chance that that would never happen with me..and I only have two baby mamas.

REMY MA GETS A NEW PAROLE DATE

http://vibesource.files.wordpress.com/2008/06/remymavibesourcemag.jpg
When I first read the headlines of this, I got real excited...only to get the poop face after reading the rest of the story. After being denied parole once, Remy was given a new parole hearing date of 2014...which means should could get out by 2015 or so. Not really impressed with that. I need for her to get back sooner! With the exception of Nicki Minaj being the only hot female rapper out now, there isn't anybody else. Especially anybody else who can spit pure rawness like Remy does. I'm happy to hear about the new parole hearing date..but I'ma need the system to quit tripping and let my girl out soon!


X  IS GETTIN' OUT SOON!

http://images.starpulse.com/Photos/pv/DMX-52.jpg
Not that it really matters...but DMX should be out of that pink and black jump suite that Arizona makes their prisoners wear by July 1. He mentioned that Rick Ross has reached out to him to sign with Maybach Music Group..but I really don't think that's a good idea. The first thing X needs is help! I guarantee you this guy will end up right back in the slammer! Attention to all rappers, CEOs and other music moguls: Stop trying to sign this guy and get him some permanent help first!!!!!


NICKI MINAJ VS. BRITTNEY SPEARS

http://cdn.popcrush.com/files/2011/04/Nicki-Minaj-Britney-Spears.jpg
I heard these two are definitely not hugging it up anymore or taking any pictures together. Nicki has been on tour with Brittney Spears for quite some time now, but I heard Brittney is getting pissed at Nicki because she keeps running over her time slot on stage. At one show...Brittney decided to bring her gay goons with her backstage to confront Nicki about it...I don't think it was successful after those gay goons got a look at Nicki YMCMB goons! LOL

 EPIC FAIL: FACEBOOK

 We all know that Facebook can bring out the crazy in all of us. But I guess this guy was really seeking attention that he apparently has not had in a long time. Courtesy of epicfail.com:

No comments:

Post a Comment