Mr. Elvis Freshley

Mr. Elvis Freshley

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Fantasia Overdoses! Maia Campbell's mugshot picture, Jeezy & Ross about to go at it, Steak Omelet Recipe

Fantasia Overdoses!
thelatest_fantasia
According to WCNC.com, Fantasia was taken to a hospital in North Carolina about 9 p.m. last night for a "medication overdose." Her condition is not life-threatening....and it's unclear whether it was intentional or accidental. The former American Idol winner recently made headlines about allegedly having a sex tape with a married man who's name we only know as "Cook"(who worked at a T-mobile store...damn!) My guess is.....this wasn't intentional, it would surprise me if it is. And as far as the sex tape, who doesn't have one, including celebrities! But man! When that sex tape leaks and Vivid Ent. gets it into their hands...........could this be "Bittersweet"..just sayin! Good look Cook!
No More Swine Flu!
Thank goodness! This damn flu reminded me of the Anthrax scare when it had people scared to open up their mail. I wonder what's gonna be the next scare. Lord knows if it has something to do with chicken and Hennessy I'm dead! Bye Bye swine flu!
Maia Needs Help!
Man! Remember Maia Campbell from L.L. Cool J's show "In the House?"......well homegirl was fine back in the day. Word on media street is that she suffers from schizophrenia and has a really bad drug problem. Recently, people have posted youtube videos of her actin' straight crazy. And somehow, people get amusement out of this. I DON'T! She needs help! Somebody get the girl some help! Watch how this guy uses his family members to film her while she is at her worst.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPwPoq0vCio
Remember when she used to look like this:






Maia Campbell Photos
 Gucci is avoiding the Waka Flaka questions. And I wonder why! SMH

Jeezy Callin' Out Ross?!?
I seen this one coming about two weeks ago. People are speculating that Jeezy finally gets at Ross for the B.M.F. song. The Snowman has came out with a track called "Death before Dishonor" rapping over the B.M.F. beat. This song has got the attention of Ross' artist Torch (from the group Triple C's). After hearing Jeezy's track, Torch started a trending topic on twitter called "#JeezyWhyUMad". Now this should be interesting. 50 Cent and Ross was very boring cause 50 doesn't rap anymore, just acts. In my opinion, this was stupid on Jeezy's part. I mean, Big Meech already gave Ross the co-sign on the record. Could Jeezy be actin' feminine and getting jealous of Ross' friendship with Meech? Hmmmm?

Dr. Dre missing the deadline for Ice Cube's "I Am the West"

As he has done with Detox for the past five years or so, Dre has so far missed the opportunity to do some production work for Ice Cube's new album. Cube said that he has looked and called Dre, but he has been M.I.A. You know, I gotta feeling that people are going to just not like Dre anymore because of this Detox thing. Who knows! Good luck Cube!

Here are the Tuesday rap releases for this month:

August 10
Ahmad – The Death Of Me
Ayatollah – Live From The MPC 60 (Box Set)
Bizz – In A Minute
Buck 65 – 20 Odd Years Volume 3: Albuquerque
The Budos Band – The Budos Band III
Bun B & DJ Michael “5000” Watts – Trill O.G. (Screwed & Chopped)
Dirt Nasty – Nasty As I Wanna Be
Grits – Quarantine
LMNO – Tripping On This Journey
Lord Infamous – Futuristic Rowdy Bounty Hunter
Messy Marv – Thizz City
Mike Posner – 31 Minutes To Takeoff
Ras Kass & DJ Rhettmatic – A.D.I.D.A.S. (All Day I Dream About Spittin) (Physical Version)
Street Sweeper Social Club – The Ghetto Blaster EP
Trek Life – Everything Changed Nothing (Physical Version)

August 17
Bizzy Bone – The Best Of Bizzy Bone Vol. 2
Camu Tao – King Of Hearts
D-Loc – Made For Kings
Dondria – Dondria Vs. Phatfffat
Husalah – Tha Furly Ghost Volume 3
Kem – Intimacy: Album III
Kemo The Blaxican – Upside Of Struggle
Messy Marv & Berner – Blow: Blocks And Boat Docks
Nikki Lynette – The Strong Survive EP
Raekwon – Only Built 4 Cuban Linx… Pt. II (Gold Deluxe Edition)
Teairra Mari – Sincerely Yours
Tha Dogg Pound – 100 Wayz

August 24
Bizzy Bone – Crossroads 2010
Blu – Her Favorite Colo(u)r (Physical Version)
Fantasia – Back To Me
Katy PerryTeenage Dream
Main Flow – Return Of The Castle
Nickelus F – Season Premiere (Re-Release)
The Pack – Wolfpack Party
Ta Smallz – Who Killed My Mama?!
Tek – 24KT Smoke
UsherRaymond V. Raymond (Deluxe Edition)
Usher – Versus
Wine-O – Wine-O

August 31
Big L – 139 & Lenox
Common (as Common Sense) – Resurrection (Deluxe Edition)
Cymarshall Law & The Beatnikz – Freedom Express Line
DJ Muggs Vs. Ill Bill – Kill Devil Hills
Exile – Radio: AM/FM
Fabolous – There Is No Competition 2: The Grieving Music Mixtape
Gerald Levert – The Best Of Gerald Levert
Godfather Don – Properties Of Steel: The Hydra Records Singles
KRS-One & True Master – Meta-Historical
Lone Ninja – Fatal Peril
Lyfe Jennings – I Still Believe
Madlib – Madlib Medicine Show No. 8: Advanced Jazz
M-Dot & DJ Jean Maron – RUN MPC
Slaughterhouse – Slaughterhouse: The EP

F.L.Y. Recipes
Steak Omelet 

 
Just ask any of the ladies, I am the King of Breakfast! So you and your woman/girlfriend/creep...or whatever you want to call her....Ya'll have a goodnight out on the town and all that is well ends well. Fast forward to the next morning when it's time to get up and both of ya'll are hungry as hell because you need something to get rid of the hangover from last night. Fellaz, a lady will be very impressed if you will fix them an omelet.....TRUST! It might not seem like too much of anything, but if you fix it right, it's a wrap! There are various ways you can fix an omelet with different ingredients. This is how I get down with the steak omelet: 
Ingredients:
1 pack of shredded cheese (any kind of your choice)
Green pepper
Red onion
Egg(s)
1 tomato
1 pack of Tyson's steak strips
1 can of mushrooms
Nature's Seasoning
Salt 
Pepper
Instructions:
Take a small round frying pan and put Olive Oil (or butter) into the pan
When the pan is hot, put your desired amount of steak, chopped up green pepper, mushrooms and onions into the pan
Stir fry your mix for about 3-5 minutes
Crack an egg into a small cup or mixing bowl, take the Nature's Seasoning, Salt and Pepper, and mix it into the egg
Take a second pan and apply olive oil or butter to it. Once the pan is hot, put the egg in and spread it evenly throughout the pan
Once the egg's round shape is formed inside the pan, add your steak, green pepper mushrooms, onions, tomatoes and cheese on one side of the omelet
After about a minute and a half or so, take the plain side of the omelet and flip it on top of the other side with the toppings
Let the omelet cook for about another minute and flip it on the other side. Let it cook until the cheese has melted

F.L.Y. Fashion
Blac Label
This brand was discovered in 2002 and has been on the rise amongst some of the top celebrities, especially down south. It's four season wear is designed for men and women fashion.

Men


Women


Girls


Boys

F.L.Y. Poetry
Where is the sun? (A Suicide Note)
As I open my eyes for an early morning rise I still can't find the sun in the summertime.
Pulling back the curtains still doesn't help the redness or darkness that surround me.
It's about 97 degrees and I still can't see what's in front of me, so I just lay there still.
I have an addiction to affliction so I have a hard time coming to grips with my reality and not to mention, that I no longer wanna go on. 
For years, I have been walking not knowing where I'm going. And for the most part of my life, I have been speaking a different language than everyone without showing.
Cause showing the real side of me would be fake, and I know that's not what you want. Showing that fake side is where you get your satisfaction, but my life has been all negative if you add up all the subtractions.
The only time I find peace is when I close my eyes, only this time, it will be permanent and bring me closure. And just maybe I will see the sun then, when this life is over.


No comments:

Post a Comment