Mr. Elvis Freshley

Mr. Elvis Freshley

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Soulja Boy Caught with cocaine and Kat Stacks.........RED HANDED!

Damn DeAndre Damn!!!
 
Click on the link below to see how Kat Stacks puts Soulja Boy on Blasts!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dreYoGt9spY
Well this one threw me for a loop when I first heard about it...but then again...I wasn't surprised. And believe me, I've never believed anything this chick has said or came out with. HOWEVER, Kat Stacks almost has too much proof of evidence on Soulja. I also think she might have landed her a major book deal and reality show with this one. She truly has a testimony of going from a hoe to a pro. Kat Stacks videotaped herself at a hotel in Atlanta (Buckhead area) with Soulja in the background. From the looks of the video, it looks like he didn't know that she was recording him (but how stupid can you be when you know practically everybody has a video recorder on their phone). She then shows the lines of coke on the dresser on calls him a "f**kin cokehead. Oh yeah, then she records a phone conversation between the two and puts that on blast as well. A lot of people would say, "I don't understand these rappers!" But it's all part of the game. Name me one rapper who hasn't cheated on their wife......you and I both can't do that because we don't have any proof....but I guarantee it happens. Not to say that there aren't any faithful ones out there. Anyway, I think what we have to understand is that Soulja Boy is still at a very young age and doesn't have the proper guidance around him to steer him in the right direction. We also have to understand that he went from "Superman" to "Pretty Boy Swagg." Basically, the older he got, he morphed into a completely different person. To understand this better, let me to take you through his phases.


PHASE 1 (Crank Dat)


soulja boy
Soulja Boy

PHASE 2 (Watch Me Birdwalk)

Soulja Boy
soulja_boy_neff_1


PHASE 3 (Pretty Boy Swagg)
Soulja Boy
http://idolator.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/Soulja-Boy-Tell-Em.jpg



Regardless on whether you like his music or not, I do believe he is a natural talent and an internet sensation that paved the way for other teenagers, adults, to be discovered online. My only question is: When you're a teenager and you blow up the way he did (music, clothing line, acting, shoes, company, etc.), after you all the money, cars and houses, where is the guidance. Where is Soulja Boy's mother, father, aunt, uncle, anybody? Who are his advisers? I'm not saying that as a parent, you should keep an eye on your child 24/7 because that's not possible. But if anything, with this recent incident, this would be a good time for a true and down-to-earth family member to intervene. But maybe the mother and other family members are also soaking up all the riches and enjoying it right with him. I don't know Soulja Boy's family situation, with all due respect, but there has to be a line drawn somewhere. I was looking at Lil' Wayne's "Behind the Music" on VH1 last night and I realized that he had guidance with his mother and father in the household, but I questioned if it was the proper guidance. In my opinion, aside from any struggle or situation a person is in, a father doesn't stand on the corner with his son and deal drugs while he cuts school. A mother isn't supposed to be proud of her son when he tells her he's going to be a father at 16. But regardless of his faults, mistakes, you can't take anything away from his talent or success.


The Moral of the Story is:
When a person's dream becomes reality, like Soulja Boy, we have to be careful not to stay in the dream, we can live it, but we all must wake up at some point in time before it's too late. We all go through changes and phases, but we have to question ourselves, "Is this change for the good? And will hit benefit me in the long run?"

No comments:

Post a Comment