Mr. Elvis Freshley

Mr. Elvis Freshley

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Nicki Minaj and Keisha Cole dukin' it out?!, Jay Z the richest man in hip hop on Forbes list, Justin Bieber/Kany/Raekwon Collabo

Wyclef Goes into Hiding

thelatest_wyclefjeanWhen I first heard about him running for president in Haiti, I must admit, I thought it was a good look. But the more I thought about it, this guy had gotten so much attention with his "Text Yele" stuff that I think it really got to his head. To Wyclef's credit, I really don't know if the guy knows a whole lot about politics or not, but if he doesn't wanna get a foot or head chopped off over there, he better start hittin' the books. I've gotten word that Wyclef has received several death threats and has went into hiding because of all this attention he's getting (way to backfire on ya, lol) People are saying that some Haitians want him out of the country because of his failure to proved that he had been a resident of Haiti for five years, a required minimum to run for president. Good luck Clef, cause Pras don't got ya back!

Toya Carter Cashes in on MempHitz

So now that T.I. is out of jail, married and got Tiny's ass on lock again, Miss Carter will have her own reality show on BET (Think she can make it without Tiny, I don't). Aside from that, she has been spotted sporting a big rock on her finger from her boyfriend MempHitz. Some sources are saying that the two are about to tie the knot. Toya is a nice-looking lady and I would be jealous as hell if that was my ex. But I'm nobody, just the average cat. Now if I was Weezy and could have any girl in the world, nope...wouldn't give a damn about Toya.  Good luck MemHitz!

Nicki Minaj and Keisha Cole having some issues?

I don't know how true this is. But I'm getting some info, claiming that Nicki and Keisha were working on a collabo. Well some dude from Nicki's camp had an exchange of words with Keisha, and of course she didn't back down. However, they are saying that Nicki proceeded to jump in and it was pure chaos after that. Now do I believe this?.....kinda and sorta.....Do I think they finished the song and will it ever be released.......No! I would like to see those to collab though, I think it would be a good look....oh well!

The Life and Times of Fantasia: Part 30!

I swear I'm really getting sick of updating about this chick's love life and problems. But everyone seems so interested in it that you can't go anywhere without hearing about it. From TV's to radio shows, and yes! Even in church! I went to bible study last night and the pastor preached a good sermon, but guess who he mentioned...none other than the name Fantasia! He basically said that you shouldn't take pills or try to kill yourself over some man. Anyway, Fantasia and her love affair man "Cook" have been said to be back together. Of course this would come after his soon-to-be ex-wife had went public about her frustration with the affair. Is it true?....don't count on it....or at least not just yet. Good luck Cook's soon-to-be ex-wife!

Jay Z tops the Forbes list as the Richest Man in Hip Hop
http://dmhamby2.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/jay-z.jpg
Man, talk about longevity with his music. But I guarantee you that his paper stretches waaaay further than his longevity in music. Forbes is saying that Jigga Man has raked in a cool $63 million over the past 12 months. Last year, Jay earned about $35 million. All the young and old rappers who continue to attempt to attack Jay lyrically and however else they try to, take this as a learning lesson. I think Jay said it best on Reasonable Doubt, "You Can't Knock the Hustle," and "Men Lie, Women Lie, Money Don't." Good Luck Jim Jones, Beanie Sigel, and a host of other rappers who preyed on Jay's downfall.

Who's Grandma is this? Click the link below to see if it's yours or somebody you might know:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31XMbQAoRNo

It's Kanye and Bieber fever...........and Raekwon?

We all know Kanye has made some headlines for his past comments or rants at award shows. But do we know about him and Justin Bieber tweeting each other and discussing a collaboration that will possibly include Raekwon? Hmmmm....interesting is all I can pretty much say about that. But with Kanye, he probably can make it work. We shall see. Oh yeah.....by the way....Kanye said that Nicki Minaj is like the number two best rapper out there......hmmmm? Now this is the old Kanye I know!

TAKERS!
Idriss Elba's TakersI think I almost cried when The Wire aired their final episode on HBO a few years ago. Of course, one of my favorite actors that starred on that show was Idris Elba, who also is in the upcoming movie with T.I., "Takers." Besides his good acting and that funny ass London accent, homie has been a DJ on the turntables for a while. He is releasing a mixtape for the movie Takers. Can't wait to hear what it might sound like.

Frenchie's Revenge!

If you don't know, let me make this long story short. Fat Joe introduced French Montana on stage during his birthday bash....well Jim Jones and the Dipset crew were also in the building, which wasn't good because Dipset and Frenchie's crew have been exchanging a war of words for a couple of years now. Less than two minutes, several bottles were thrown on stage allegedly by Jimmy and the Dipset crew. See the link below:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tyKjkC4mSU
Well..............word is...Frenchie returned the favor at Jim Jones' birthday party, but they already removed the footage....Damn!

Bizzy Bone signs with Cash Money
News 
Nuff said about that....I'm not gonna waste my time on that one.

Speaking of....Baby of Cash Money compares his son Weezy to the likes of Michael Jackson, lmao! 

Here's what he said:
“When Wayne comes home he lifts everybody’s spirits, he lifts everybody’s value, he lifts the brand, he lifts everything. Wayne is gonna be the biggest artist in music, not just in hip-hop; in music. It’s some Michael Jackson sh*t right here goin’ on right before our eyes…He’s a beast; he went back to that raw rappin’. That n*gga still be impressin’ me with his music. I say that to say that I be around him a lot so the sh*t he do and say shouldn’t be as impressive to me. I’m one of his biggest fans, I be geeked out on him. I watch him work, he’s just cold. It’s some magical s**tto watch the young blood do what he do.” 
 Now you be the judge!

Who is this Guy!?!
s-semen-water-bottle-large This dumbass decided he would put semen in one of his co-workers water bottles, more than once! Well, they eventually found out that it was semen that made her sick, and it had this guy's DNA written all over it. What was his motivation?....I don't know.

Tahiry....just one time! Just one damn TIME!
I don't know how he does it, but Joe Budden has some of the baddest chicks I've ever seen...and it's not like the guy is major, although he is one of my favorite artist. But check his ex-girlfriend's XXL spread out, Tahiry, I officially love you!





Oh my DAMN!

Ice Cube says another Friday is possible, but impossible without Chris Tucker
I believe I've heard Cube say this before. But he expressed how he would love to make another Friday film, but only if they can get Chris Tucker to do it. C'mon Chris! We need just one more Friday. Can you imagine Cube, Chris Tucker and Mike Epps on one set together? Epic!

F.L.Y. Fashion No NO!

I hate to do it to my homie, but Pharell stepped out in his Ice Cream clothing attire and it looked like he had been in the house all day. The train station hat and the loose bandanna around the neck is a lil' too suspect for me. One thing I can admit that is positive about this, is I like the color scheme. In the midst of it being a terrible outfit, the different colors from the shorts to the shoes still seem to coordinate with each other. But who am I other than an unknown blogger. This guy has traveled to France and some other famous places for fashion shows and modeling. He knows what he's doing. But sometimes, I feel like celebrities dress like this on purpose for attention. Who knows! But I say NO to this! Sorry Pharell! You still tha homie tho!

F.L.Y. Recipe
Stuffed Spinach Ravioli with the WORKS!
Earlier this week, my roommate had fixed some stuffed spinach ravioli with alfredo sauce. It was pretty damn good.....although I added my own twist to it a few days ago that might be a health hazard to others, but it's damn good going down! To add to the stuffed spinach ravioli, I stir-fried some smoked turkey, roast beef, mushrooms, onions and bacon to put on top of the ravioli, along with shredded and parmesan cheese..THA BOMB! Sorry I couldn't get a pick on here...but I will give you the ingredients:
Alfredo sauce
can of mushrooms
stuffed spinach ravioli (usually can get this in your local grocery stores)
shredded cheese
parmesan cheese
onions
bacon
This meal can be ready to go in less than 30 minutes! Try it out and tell me what ya think, and if you're ready to fall asleep afterward.

F.L.Y. Poetry
PEACE
Peace can mean several things when it comes to you: Goodbye, see you later, or remaining calm. But I choose goodbye because you cannot remain calm. Peace within myself means peace be without you. No more second guessing, feeling the numbness in my heart, worrying my mind to death about where you are when you don't call or what type of negative influences you have in your life that affect us. You can have the clubs, you can have friends that have no motivation in life but to bring you down with them, you can act careless and talk behind my back when you're drunk to others about the real problems you have with me at home. Only one thing though, I won't be there to witness it. I'm at Peace with myself, and my God....but are you at peace with yourself?

No comments:

Post a Comment