Mr. Elvis Freshley

Mr. Elvis Freshley

Monday, September 27, 2010

Jay Z and MC Hammer Beef?! Bishop Eddie Long Fires Back.....at Church!....Jermaine Jackson has problems..and it's not his hair!

It almost seems like I said, "Happy Friday," yesterday. And now look, we are right back to Monday.....but Happy Monday anyways! I usually like to start my Mondays off with a rough hangover, the slave masters bothering me at work for something, and a few afternoon complaints about how my youngest little girl and her sister are getting on their mother's nerves (go figure). But this Monday?!? This Monday right here?!?!? (In my best Kat Williams impression)...I'm startin' it off right and finishin' it with a bang! LEGGO!

Bishop Fires Back!






Click the link below: 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Bu66kUd4fQ


Now I'm already getting sick of this being in the media, especially because this guy is black and it's not one of those priests that we usually see getting accused of being all feely feely and touchy touchy with the boys. Bishop Eddie Long addressed the public and some of his 25,000 church members for the first time about these sex allegations that have surfaced in the last couple of weeks, involving three men, who were around 16 or 17 at the time of these allegations. You know what this reminds me of? And may he rest in peace, but MICHAEL JACKSON! Even if these allegations are proven to be true, the bishop who lives a lavish lifestyle and cruises around in Bentleys in the ATL will not receive any jail time and pay these little nat flies off. I mean, that's what they want anyway right, money. Good luck Bishop Long!




Say it Ain't So!







Jermaine Jackson has problems! And it's not his hair. Mr. "I like to be like Mike" claims he can't afford to pay on two of his kids child support, Jermajesty and Jaafar. Jackson claims his monthly salary is $1,100 and he's supposed to be paying $3,000 each for the two. Now the crazy part to this story is, Jermaine and his brother Randy have the same baby mama?!? So does that make their children cousins/brothers and sisters?...Who knows. But maybe it's time to chill with the hair products and make some more T.V. appearances or something! Good luck Jermaine!




Lil' Kim and her cousin opens a new hair salon in North Carolina.........WHO CARES!






WTF?!


MC Hammer




VS.



jay-zbottle


Of course I didn't believe this headline when I saw it...and honestly, you know Hov is the king of numbing all of his beefs down since he is of age now. Anyhow, I believe this all started in one of Hov's verses....to what song? That, I'm not sure of...but here is a couple of bars of what he said.


What Jay said:


"And Hammer went broke so you know I'm more focused / I lost $30 Mill so I spent another $30 'cause unlike Hammer $30 Mill can't hurt me" 




What Hammer said on Twitter:





If anything comes out of this, it will be funny as hell.




Speaking of matchups.....Hunger For More 2 Vs. Pink Friday


Looks like Nicki Minaj will have a challenger in her corner on the day of her Pink Friday Nov. 23rd release. That's right....non other than one of my favorite MC's...Lloyd Banks. I don't see it as posing a major threat to Nicki because most of her sales will come from females, as most of Lloyd Banks' sales will come from males. But both albums should be good...there are a lot of high expectations for the two. I'm interested to see the first week sales after their release. Stay tuned! Good luck Lloyd and Nicki!


F.L.Y. Fail of the Day






Why does this chick look like she's pregnant in the face instead of the womb?! Mariah, are you pregnant or not?!?



COKE ALERT! COKE ALERT! COKE ALERT! COKE ALERT! COKE ALERT! COKE ALERT! COKE ALERT! 









Tha Bawse Says:














































Tha Bawse Ricky Rose shouted out all the big people that are gettin' some and says that the alleged sex tape video was definitely not him. But he also said that since the video dropped, he has been getting several offers from several different women wanting to get it on with tha Bawse. Last but not least, he said that the man and the woman in the video should thank him and send him a lil' check in the mail. BAWSE!


Wyclef Hospitalized




Aww man...this guy didn't even get to run a damn campaign and he got hospitalized from stress and fatigue! Clef, we know you love Haiti, but sit yo' Haitian azz down somewhere!



Happy Birthday Lil Tunechi!...(That's Lil Wayne)

He also released an EP digitally today called, "I'm not a human being"

 



No comments:

Post a Comment