Mr. Elvis Freshley

Mr. Elvis Freshley

Friday, September 10, 2010

Jay Z signs Will and Jada Smith's Daughter to Roc Nation, Floyd Mayweather arrested, Kim's leaked Playboy Photo

FINALLY FRIDAY! After a long-but-short Labor Day weekend...I really did think that this week would be no different....short. However, my boss and supervisor let me know real quick that it was gonna be a long one for me. I almost felt like Kunta Kinte in Roots when they had him tied up and the master was lashin' out licks, sayin' "Boy....You're name is Toby!"...But what did Kunta do? (Not that I would have done it, lol)...he held his ground for as long as he could and never gave in. That's what I did at work! Shout out to Kunta!

Toppers vs. Wildcats
WKU will travel to my hometown (Lexington, Ky.) to take on the Kentucky Wildcats. Many people are already counting this as a loss. As much as I love the Wildcats, I refuse to cheer against a school that I played and worked hard at to get my journalism degree. Now mind you that the Toppers are not the same when I played from 2000-2004. But just like UK, we have a new (Black) coach that I'm hoping will get the football program back to where it's supposed to be. And I believe he will......he was the assistant coach when I was there. But don't count those Toppers out.....just look what happened to Ole Miss against Jackson State...Oh yeah...it can happen again...GO TOPS! Last but not least, what I'm proud of...is that this is the second week in a row where Kentucky has had two black head coaches face off against another. Now that's writing some history!

Go Luck Joker!

Joker Phillips




Player Profile

But Lets Go Willie T! Chase the Greatness and Make it Happen!




50 Cent and Kanye to Collab?!?

After Kanye said that Lloyd Banks (one of my favorite rappers) has got to be one of the best top five rappers alive via twitter, the Gorilla wanted to hug the Teddy Bear. In other words, 50 Cent says he wouldn't mind working with Kanye on some music. I've said it before, I love 50 as an entertainer, but he his rap career has drowned with the best of them...so he needs all the help he can get. BUT! It's just funny how 50 can make constant gay jokes and allegations about Kanye, and yet, still want to make a song with him. Do what ya gotta do Fifth....but if you had been makin' jokes about me being gay...not only would we have a problem..but we wouldn't be collaborating together on anything! Good luck Fifth!

X-Man isn't feelin' Plies!
http://www.hiphopstarship.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/dmx_nymag.jpg
Man I wish this guy would get his mind right and make a major comeback in the game. But until he does, I'll just enjoy his comment about what he said about Plies. I know I might be late on this but, DMX said that Plies has to be one of the worst rappers...especially with that song, "Bruh Bruh." I couldn't agree more! I use to like Plies when he first dropped, but after seeing all the eyeliner makeup on his face, a so-called goon running away from real goons, and that horrible voice, DMX is right about this one. Dude sound like a sick-ass grown baby. Shout out to DMX!

106&Park Will be Celebrating 10 Years!.....................Who Gives a Damn!
 

Cause Everybody knows there will NEVER be another:




Willow Smith Gets Signed to Roc Nation!

Jay Z has already co-signed this little 9-year-old who has just signed to his Roc Nation Label. The girls a young talent to die for. She currently has some major buzz with her latest single, "I Whip My Hair." Shout out to Will and Jada on the gene pool! Here's Hov comparing her to a young Michael Jackson on the Ryan Seacrest show. She's very talented...but that damn hair!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOVKB8auDcA

And here is her song "Whip My Hair"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bAizx0aMaw

Pretty Boy Floyd Gets Arrested

Mayweather_300

Boxer Floyd Mayweather Jr. was arrested Friday in Las Vegas and charged with felony theft related to a domestic violence complaint filed by a former girlfriend. Mayweather, 33, was booked Friday on a grand larceny charge and was held on $3,000 bail, Las Vegas police Officer Bill Cassell told the Associated Press.
Richard Wright, Mayweather's attorney, said the boxer was accused of taking an iPhone from Josie Harris, the mother of three of his children. "He did not commit any grand larceny," Wright told the AP.
On Thursday, Harris made a police complaint and sought a Family Court protection order and alleged that Mayweather punched her in the head and twisted her arm. Sounds like a bad case of baby mama drama to me...whew! But as you can see....Floyd is still all smiles!






Anybody know about Khia gettin' arrested?




Click the image to open in full size.

Don't know whether it's fake or not...but if you do...fill me in.


Don't know about Khia....But Matt Barnes did!

And of course his fiance, (girl from VH1's basketball wives)...says it was all a big mixup....lol. I don't know..the Matt Barnes I see in the NBA and on TV looked a lot lighter and nicer than this mugshot...He look like he been whoopin some ass! Oh yeah....it was for domestic violence by the way.

Congratz to Juelz
Dipset member Juelz Santana and girlfriend Kimbella have a new baby! His and her second child, I believe. But I don't know what the sex of the baby is yet. But I do know that Kimbella looks fine as hell! Check her out!



















 
Kim's Playboy Photos Leaked?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment