Mr. Elvis Freshley

Mr. Elvis Freshley

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Young Buck Files for Bankruptcy, Jeezy to Roc Nation?, Jay Z's new New York Yankee Gear

Where the hell have you been?
Sorry I have been away for a while due to a death in the family and being swamped at newspaper with lots of boring stuff to do. Not that I ever left, but it's back to being F.L.Y. again! Lets get to the news first.....LEGGO!

50 Cent to Quit Twitter?!





50-cent.jpg
I have to admit.....since 50 created a twitter account, his comments have been very entertaining. But I guess my question is..............how entertaining is his new music gonna be? The rap mogul has promised to take a break from tweeting over the next week to finish up his album, "Return of the Heartless Monster," which is due out Sept. 6. First off, I'll bet a few stacks that the release date will be pushed back. Second, it's kinda funny how he takes jabs a Kanye, but he's using the word "Heartless" in his album title...hmmmmm? Good luck Fifth!

Remember Gorilla Zoe?
This guy reminds me of an older version of Ace Hood......he has some pretty good singles, but the albums have failed to do any real numbers. And what do rappers do that are signed to major labels and their album flops? They go independent, and to Koch Records (known as E1 now) to make a deal. Apparently, this guy is working on his third solo album titled, "King Kong"....and has a some sort of joint venture deal going on with Block Entertainment and E1. I like Zoe, and I think he has some real potential...but if you don't have the right team, you don't get the right C.R.E.A.M.! Dolla Dolla Bill Ya'll! Good luck Zoe!

Young Buck filing for Bankruptcy and Suing 50 Cent
Epic Fail Of The Year Winner
The Nashville City Paper says Young Buck plans to file for chapter 13 in order to pay off his debt to the IRS in a timely fashion (smh....pleeeease!)...this would also give him the chance to possibly be free of his contract under 50 Cent and able to shop for another deal. Now Buck is tha homie and was the second best (behind Lloyd Banks) artist in G-Unit. I hate the way things went down for him career and financial wise. I wish him nothing but the best of luck and hopefully he knows now not to put his career in the hands of others, but put it in his own hands himself. Good luck Buck!

Damn Coolio!
Coolio Image One good album that did well in numbers does not give you the tag of being a legend to me...but that's what some people are calling this guy. It's been rumored that Coolio has been kicked off of the show "Big Brother" in UK because he got into it with a transsexual and hid their clothing. I have nothing else to say about this one.


Anybody Sick of Kat Stacks Yet?

Well after her latest incident/set up with Soulja Boy....Kat Stacks is at it again...this time with newly wed Carmelo Anthony.....he recently sent out a "twitter hit" on her....saying that he would pay a person 5 stacks to get her......don't fall for it Melo....if you and LaLa have had no problems or issues with this broad...don't even feed into the bullsh*t. 


L-Boogie Might be Making a Nice Return




L-Boogie rocked it out with Mary J. Blidge, Jay Z, Beyonce, Alicia Keys, Swizz Beatz, Chris Rock (WTF?) and John Legend at Rock the Bells.

Some of Jay Z's New York Yankee Gear...I swear this guy doesn't need another deal...rest that ink Jay and let everybody else eat, damn! LOL...Just joking!






First Big Baby Davis of the Boston Celtics......Now Brandon Jennings of the Milwaukee Bucks?

Brandon Jennings Europe Italy
I guess he's a Lady Gaga Fan? Click the link below:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVhs4jACVbA

Beyonce Fires Dad from being her Manager.....SIKE!

I'm guessing this might be personal...but it has been rumored that Beyonce has fired "daddy" from managing her career. I heard Jay Z said, "Yo chill pops! I got dis! It's tha Roc! HOV!" LOL...who knows! But just yesterday, daddy Matthew shot down those rumors and said he's still managing her career...sorry Jay!


I think I might go to the NAACP awards Next Year! Damn!


Jeezy Inking a Deal with Roc Nation?
Young-jeezy-shininYo! I'm hearing that Jeezy is kinda frustrated with how things are going over at Def Jam with his upcoming album....AND...possibly the Rick Ross situation...however, I also heard that homie might be in the works with Jay Z and his Roc Nation label....we'll see where this goes...if Jeezy's album doesn't come out at all this year, then I say it's a go!













No comments:

Post a Comment