Mr. Elvis Freshley

Mr. Elvis Freshley

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

What is Hammer Gonna Do about Jay Z dissing him?!? Half Grilled/Half Bake Pork Chops, Mos Def signs to G.O.O.D. Music and Nick Cannon winning the EPIC FAIL OF THE DAY AWARD

HAMMER......PLEASE DON'T HURT' EM!

Please Hammer Dont Hurt Em

"And Hammer went broke so you know I’m more focused. I lost 30 mil so I spent another 30, 'cause unlike Hammer 30 million can’t hurt me.” - Jay Z


Lets focus here a minute....and laugh at the same damn time! LOL...This is officially still a joke to me. But I must say, I'm interested to see if anything will come out of this. But isn't that how Jay Z gets us all the time...interested?...But when it all unfolds, he doesn't respond or say anything. Well just as Beanie Sigel, Joe Budden, and most of the Dipset crew has tried in the past, I believe Hammer is going to take a stab at it. Long story short, Hammer wasn't too happy with Jay's verse to "So Appalled," so he took his frustrations out on Twitter..calling Jay Z "Hellboy" because of the whole illuminati crap. Rumor has it that Hammer has set out to prove that Jay is a devil worshiper. How? I have no idea. Especially since someone already came out with a video about a host of people in the music industry that's down with this illuminati thing. Good Luck Hammer....and please don't hurt Jay....LMAO!

MOS DEF SIGNS TO G.O.O.D. MUSIC

Mos Def

Congrats to the homie Mos Def for signing to Kanye West' label. I think this will be a good fit for him. It kinda reminds me of when Kanye snatched up Common and how much it revived his career. One thing is for sure, these CEOs are looking for more than just a person that can rap or sing. Nowadays, you have to know how to act as well. We all know that Mos Def is a pretty good actor and has starred alongside some major actors in the game as well as major films. If you didn't already know, Pusha T (of the rap group Clipse) has also signed with Kanye.

F.L.Y. RECIPE

HALF BAKED/HALF GRILLED PORK CHOPS

Fried Pork Chops
Fried Pork Chops


If you don't eat pork, then totally disregard this. But if you do, you might wanna pay attention because I never knew that anything could be so good by doing something so simple. I don't know about you, but I hear a lot of people always saying that they don't like to grill pork chops because they get too dry. Well, I think it's because you don't know how to cook them! If you leave pork chops on the grill to fully cook, they are definitely gonna be dry. But if you leave them on the grill for about 10-15 minutes, and then in the oven for the rest of the time, you probably would think you are about to eat a steak. I wanted to grill so bad last weekend because we had perfect weather...you know...with fall officially being here..it wasn't roasting outside. Anyway, the only frozen meat that was left in the fridge was some pork chops. Now to do this right, you must season them and let them soak overnight.

Here are the seasoning ingredients:


Nature's Seasoning
Pepper
Salt (just a pinch)


Dressing ingredients:


Olive Oil & Vinegar dressing (or Italian dressing)
Worchestershire sauce
Honey Mustard Dressing
Hot Sauce


To add even more flavor, you may want to chop you up some onions on your chops. As I said before, leave on the grill for about 10-15 minutes (no more, no less). Also, depending on the kind of charcoal you get, you may want to wait at least 25-30 minutes before putting your pork chops on so the fire can cool down (You don't want your chops to burn). After you take them off the grill, set your oven to about 225 (higher if you like) and cook for about 20-30 minutes (checking on them about every 10-15 minutes or so). For my side items, I always like to have a nice salad with it. If you're like me, it doesn't matter that cold weather is approaching, I'm still grilling. But for those who are about to put it up, make sure you try these chops first!



F.L.Y. EPIC FAIL OF THE DAY

AND THE AWARD GOES TO........................................

NICK CANNON


nick-cannon


Just when I thought he would stop with his wack ass diss song toward Eminem...he just had to go on an interview and said he would box Em for charity! WTF?!? Nick, PLEASE stay away from music and concentrate on acting and shows. AND PLEASE quit provoking Eminem! 

No comments:

Post a Comment