Mr. Elvis Freshley

Mr. Elvis Freshley

Thursday, September 2, 2010

T.I. and Tiny Arrested in Hollywood, Diddy getting sued for $12 Million

T.I. and Tiny Arrested in Hollywood

 Damn Tip! This could be major trouble for T.I. if the outcome sticks to what the rumor says. The couple was arrested in West Hollywood around 10:30 p.m. last night for drug possession when police stopped them for a traffic violation and found meth-amphetamines and ecstasy. They were taken into custody, but released around 4 a.m. after paying a $10,000 bail (each.) Now granted if he gets out of this mess, it definitely won't sit well with the press, nor his business ventures. After making several speeches about learning from his mistakes and doing thousands of hours of community service, this is definitely not a good look. This will be interesting on how it will play out in Tip's personal and professional life. He is a very private person, but with the media knowing his criminal background, I'm not sure how he and the wife are gonna avoid this. Both were charged with felony possession of a controlled substance. The rapper could be going back to prison as he faces a year and several fines.


Diddy getting sued for $12 Million?!?
Sean Combs is good looking man!
I swear some people can be so bitter. This 51-year-old white lady has it in for Diddy, claiming that he fired her because of her age and medical condition. Get this, her medical condition was that she needed hip surgery back in 2008...and along with a relapse she suffered with prescription medication and alcohol abuse. So Diddy being Diddy and handling his business, replaces her with a person 10 to 15 years younger than her.....and maybe with a little less experience than grandma had....so my question is....where was Diddy wrong in this?

Quincy Brown Making a music career? Well.......Kinda/Sorta

Quincy Brown is the biological son of Al B. Sure and the adopted son of Sean "Puffy" Combs. With both fathers being in the music industry, Quincy has decided to take a notch at it...in some kind of way. He has posted several music sample videos of him doing his best rap impression.....at least he's better than his brother that was on tried to sing R&B. He calls himself International Quincy. Check this link out below and tell me what you think.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33nKfWqH3H0

And I be damned if he don't look just like his daddy!


15 Minutes of Fame is a Muthaf*.......!
Remember Antoine Dodson?


Apparently, this guy has made a nice chunk of change from ITunes after his video received millions of hits, which eventually turned into a song done in auto tune called "Hide ya kids Hide ya Wife" Check it out:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEvNS5TzvwM
Click the link below for the original version that aired on TV:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzNhaLUT520

Now fast forward to the comedian known as Ashy Larry who does a parody of Mr. Dodson. Pretty Funny!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRYOEFH_AoU


F.L.Y. Poetry
Thoughts
I try to understand the ways of the world, but maybe my soul is too old, even though I'm still young
Growing up as a little kid, I never thought that life would be like this for me
But as I look back on the decisions I've made in the past, I realize how I got here
No excuses, just mistakes
No words, just thoughts
Thoughts that run through my mind everyday, like the thought of dying
Will I wake up in the morning and know that it's my time to go
Or will death just come creepin' up at my door without any warning
Will I continue to barely make ends meat or become even more successful and purchase a house
Is the right kind of woman gonna come into my life and make me have a total different mind-frame of what I think of women
Will my kids still love me as much as they do now when they become teenagers and young adults
Or will they despise me because of how I treated their mothers
Am I sick, or am I healthy enough to fight for my place in this world
The answers are in front of me, but they are not written down on a book or a sheet of paper
The answers shall come to me when I close my eyes permanently after completing all the chapters.

F.L.Y. Recipes
Smothered Turkey Wings & Gravy



Ingredients
  • 4-6 turkey wings
  • 1/4 cup cooking oil
  • 2 tablespoons flour
  • 1 medium green bell pepper, chopped
  • 3 cups warm water
  • 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
  • Salt/black pepper (or your favorite seasoning) to taste
Directions
  1. Heat the cooking oil in a medium pot.
  2. Thoroughly wash and dry turkey wings.
  3. Fry the wings in the oil, over medium heat, turning, until they begin to brown on both sides.
  4. Remove the wings; add the flour to the pot and stir as it browns.
  5. When the flour is brown, add the wings, bell pepper, onion, and warm water.
  6. Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally. Add the thyme, salt/pepper (or seasoning) shortly after the pot starts to boil.
  7. Turkey wings should cook until they’re tender, 45 to 60 minutes or more. Add warm water as needed to maintain a rich gravy.

F.L.Y. Fashion
The Wolverine Boot


It's about time to gear up for cold temperatures again! And what better way than to have something stylish and comfortable on your feet. Wolverine boots can do the trick with any type of clothing apparel such as the skinny and baggy jeans (whatever you prefer). Now I will admit, these kicks aren't cheap by far. They will run you anywhere between $170-$230 depending on the brand. A lot of people in the urban community choose to either continue to get the best pair of Jordans out there....or simply grab a pair of Timberlands and call it a day. But if you're on a more mature stylish type of look, the Wolverine boots are definitely a top choice.





No comments:

Post a Comment