Mr. Elvis Freshley

Mr. Elvis Freshley

Friday, September 24, 2010

Lyfe Gets a Lyfe Lesson....3 years in Prison! Rick Ross alleged Sex Tape?!?

HAPPY FRIDAY PEOPLE!
A good Friday comes to those who wait! And man! Has the news been flowing like water with rappers, actors....AND (drumroll please!)....Bishops! Anyway, lets get to it!

Lyfe Gets a Life Lesson....and sentenced to 3 years!
 
I must say, this guy has had a pretty interesting career. Being locked up in the pen for 10 years, getting out and becoming a platinum selling artist, then that's when it all went down hill. I'm not sure if it happened a year or two ago...but Lyfe went to his baby mama's crib and shot at the house several times, also leading authorities on a crazy police chase that led to his arrest. Funny thing is, right after his latest album gets released, and his song "Statistics" is getting crazy spins on the radio, the judge orders him to do 3 years in prison. The judge was serious on this one! He didn't even let homeboi go say goodbye to his kids; sent him straight to the slammer! At least he did apologize, but damn! Good luck Lyfe! Click below to see his court appearance.
BAWSE!....Has an alleged sex tape!?!


















Personally, I don't think it's him, but all I wanna know is who is the chick in the video!? If you know me personally, you know I don't discriminate! I luv me some meat on the bones! AND...homegirl was doin' her thang in the video. Aside from that, it's kind of blurry. Also, Ross made a good point on his twitter page: "I see he had the Louie flag, but he forgot the tattoos #fail." In other words, dude has the body frame of Ross, but no visible tattoos like Ross. This was reported to first show up on 50 Cent's website "thisis50.com"...I think 50 lost that one...so he needs to leave Ross alone on this one if this is another one of his infamous pranks. Click the link below and be the judge of this yourself. BAWSE!

No comments:

Post a Comment