Mr. Elvis Freshley

Mr. Elvis Freshley

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Jay Z Buys Beyonce an Island?, Rich Boy with a case of the Herpes?!, Drake and Taraji shakin' it up?!?

What's good my peoplez! My trip out to Atlanta for Labor Day was good, but unfortunately, it ended too quick. As the group Soul II Soul use to say.....it's "BACK TO LIFE......BACK TO REALITY!" Now let me fill you in on anything you might have missed.

Foxy Wins!
I swear this is the only chick I know in hip hop that has a track record of getting arrested and some jail time for disorderly conduct. However, Foxy has won the battle against her neighbor Arlene Raymond in Brooklyn who claimed that Foxy had violated a court order to stay away from her. Not only that, but she also alleged that Foxy mooned her during the incident. Don't know if it matters of even if you remember, but back in 2007, Foxy got hit with a protection order from Raymond and a probation sentence as well for hitting her with a blackberry. In the midst of their latest feud, all but one charge (two felonies and three misdemeanors) was dropped against Foxy for an incident that took place in July. They charged her with violating a court order that bars her from having contact with Raymond. So what does this mean for Foxy? Nothing but a little community service. Good luck Arlene! The only person that got away with feuding with a female rapper is the one that has my girl Remy Ma locked up...and hopefully her appeal will set her free. Good luck Rem! I love you!


What's up with the Beef that never started?
It seems to me that things have died down between these two. I don't even know why it got started in the first place. But if anybody has any information on it, feel free to shoot me an e-mail @ elvisfreshley.pinkston@gmail.com.

Drake and Taraji?!?

New Couple Alert? Drake Shows Taraji P. Henson a Good Time in Toronto!
Dude looks like he should have been all the way white, but he got just enough black in him to keep him afloat! If it wasn't for this music thing, who knows! But I ain't made at the homie Drake if he's gettin' it in with Taraji P. Henson. This is a beautiful black woman! Several media sources said that these two were scene shopping together for hours in Toronto, Canada. Drake first laid eyes on Taraji at the BET Awards. AND....Mr. Badge Head is not denying it, but neither confirming it either.

Anybody Gettin' Sick of Chris Brown Doin' the Dougie Yet?
Click the image to open in full size.Maybe the ladies aren't....but I sure as hell is! I know the group Cali Swagg District is saying to themselves, "Damn! We should have gotten him for the Remix instead of Jermain Dupri's short ass!" Dude has had some popular youtube videos of him doing the Dougie, and adding to it a little bit with his own version. I hate to do this, but I'm a ladies man...and this is for the ladies...here he is doing the dougie with Lil' Kim's thirsty ass watchin: Click on the link below:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjgbXhqyCMA

A Case of the Herpes for Rich Boy?

Man I sure hope this is not the case. Lil' homie need all the help he can get in the looks department anyway. I'm not even gonna say what he looks like. A rumor has circulated that homeboi has a case of the herpes. Good luck Rich Boy! Here is a pic that somebody took of his mouth:
rich boys lips
Damn! Just nasty!

Give it up Mashonda!
So we know that basically, my ex-wife Alicia Keys took Swizzy away from the ever-so-bitter Mashonda. She has ranted on twitter, facebook, myspace, office space, your space, etc. about how hurt she was. Well now she has moved to the Sister 2 Sister Magazine...Check out part of her interview below:
S2S: Were you guys dating other people before he got with Alicia? Were you guys separated?

Mashonda: We were married. Sleeping in the same bed and having sex every night while he was seeing Alicia. Okay? It was an affair. 100 percent. I don’t know why people want to change that rule so much. We had just had a kid, for crying out loud. Our child was 8 months. I found out about Alicia two days before my son turned 1. They had been doing their thing for months before that.

S2S: You said that Alicia wanted your baby to call her “mommy”. How do you know that she said that?

Mashonda: My son told me.

S2S: And you told her that is not going to happen?

Mashonda: Yeah. I sent her an email and asked her to please respect what I am to him and it’s not right for her to think that is okay. She never replied. She doesn’t reply to me. She has never given me that respect.

S2S: What does Swizz say?

Mashonda: He said okay, he would stop it. He wouldn’t let her do it.

S2S: That would be kind of confusing for the child.

Mashonda: Oh, it is. It is so unfair to the child. I have been in contact with the little girls mother (the woman in England who has Swizz’s baby). She’s a young girl. She’s a spiritual girl. She apologized to me… I don’t even judge her. I can’t. She’s totally different than the other one. This other one knew. Alicia knew about me 100 percent. Swizz introduced me at prior events. They were signed to the same record company. She knew. And I emailed her and asked her to stop doing what she was doing and she disregarded me. Just like she disregarded me when I asked her to not have my son thinking it was okay to call her “umi.” You’re not his umi. You just met my son.

S2S: “Umi” is like “mommy”?

Mashonda: “Umi” means “mommy” in Arabic. I’m like no. And then after I spoke to the lady in London, she told me that she tried to get her daughter to call her “umi” as well.

S2S: She’s met the lady in London?

Mashonda: Yes. I’m glad she’s having her own child now because now she will have someone to call her “umi”.

S2S: Wow.

Mashonda: Like, if you want to be a stepmother, that’s great. Be a stepmother. But don’t think that it’s okay to make a kid call you “umi” or “mommy.”


I thought this chick had a new man/producer anyway?!?

In Other News!......
 
They look happy as hell! LOL! Good Luck Mashonda!

Jay Z Buys Beyonce Her Own Island?!?
Jay-Z Anguilla Beyonce
Laughing all the way to the bank....rumor has it that Jigga just purchase his wifey Beyonce a 12.5 acre tropical island that is only accessible via helicopter and a yacht. Good luck haters!

F.L.Y. Epic Fails
 
Oh she didn't mind having her picture taken one damn bit!





This was in Atlanta (Buckhead) at Wet Willie's inside the women's bathroom. Shout out to my cuz Sheena!

Soulja said he got hacked!

I knew this lil' boy didn't want it wit Fab. Soulja boy said his tweet rage about Fabolous didn't come from himself...but he got hacked....Big Surprise and Big Deal! I'm sick of twitter beefs! And now lil' man said he's suing Miss Info for slander because he claims he never did coke? LMAO!

Ladies...it's true...Nicki will sign anything on you...don't believe me?
Nicki Minaj in Atlanta for Black Gay Pride Weekend

That's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment